24 FASHION PORTRAIT PRESETS FOR LR 6222272 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

24 FASHION PORTRAIT PRESETS FOR LR 6222272

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 16, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

24 Presets for Lightroom in lrtemplate format

24 DNG files with this photos and presets. I also include them, because like that I can save all my brush strokes and to share whole process of my work with you.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

JPG example with Before and After to each preset

Everything is packed in Zip archive

Be sure you use them on yo RAW files, but no JPG format photos. You still can adopt them for JPG pictures but originally this presets are made for RAW format

All this photos with ‘before’ and ‘after’ called in the same names like presets and DNG files for you comfortable using and understanding which preset for which photo did I use and how it looks.

The post 24 FASHION PORTRAIT PRESETS FOR LR 6222272 appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление