Adobe Lightroom CC And Classic - Fundamental Photo Editing | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Adobe Lightroom CC And Classic - Fundamental Photo Editing

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, апр 1, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Adobe Lightroom CC And Classic - Fundamental Photo Editing

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Adobe-Lightroom-CC-And-Classic-Fundamental-Photo-Editing/2044047779​

Would you like to produce jaw dropping Images while also Improving your workflow on Adobe Lightroom CC? if so...

then this is the course for you, I will take you through step by step on how to perfectly edit your photos.

Regardless of whether this is your first time editing images or you have intermediate skills, this course was designed for students with all ranges of expertise looking to improve there editing skills​

I have been using all of Adobe software for over many years now and have also been editing photos for over 6 years now. I have traveled all to many countries capturing moments on my camera and editing all my professional shots using Adobe Lightroom.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление