Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course

Тема в разделе "Skillshare", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 26, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

448-252.jpg

By the end of this course you'll posess super skills!

• Learn the skills to mask anything… including the dreaded hair.
    • Using your amazing new masking skills, you will be able to clearcut images.
    • You will learn how to make type interactive.
    • Together we will look at popular current visual styles and learn the tools and tricks necessary to recreate them.
    • There is a fun section where you will learn how to distort, transform and manipulate images.
    • We will create our own graphics using simple techniques from scratch.
    • I will teach you to retouch photographs like a professional..
    • Finally - any good Photoshop user should know how to put an island inside a bottle!
    There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.

link: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Adobe-Photoshop-CC-–-Essentials-Training-Course/1810443793

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление