Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies – FreeDownload | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies – FreeDownload

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 19, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies (07/2020 updated) – FreeDownload version!

In this topic, I will update this course until the end since I already purchased this amazing one.

[​IMG]

Learn To Trade The Stock Market by A Trading Firm CEO. For: Stocks, Day Trading, Swing Trading and Financial Trading

What you will learn?

• Know the appropriate time for trading. Chance for exercising and practicing
    • Deeply understand the micro-structure of the market, ECNs, Dark Pools.
    • Assess and be at an advantage in using many financial statements..
    • Trading opportunities tracking, analyzing and idetifying.
    • Learn about the hidden philosophy of trade.
    • Trade the two strategies currently running at your business, and more
    DOWNLOAD

Please leave your comments for any problems, we will get issues fixed for sure :).

Section 1: Introduction

Click here to see Download links of Video and documents related
    [​IMG] 1. Crowd Behaviour.mp4 (22.19 MB)
    sundryshare.com/2BJoMarket-Sentiment-and-Cont-Inv-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 2. Different Strategies.mp4 (67.92 MB)
    sundryshare.com/2BJnStrategy-Types-1.pdf (download)All+Lectures+-+Advanced+Stock+Trading+Course.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 3. Market Efficiency.mp4 (29.70 MB)
    sundryshare.com/2BJmMarket-Efficiency-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 4. Important Changes to be aware of.mp4 (32.32 MB)
    sundryshare.com/2BJlHere is the link to the Discord channelHow to install Discord on your device [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 5. How to ask questions.mp4 (73.36 MB)
    sundryshare.com/2BJk [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Section 2: THE MICRO-STRUCTURE , ECNS & DARK
    POOLS

[​IMG] 10. Dark Pools.mp4 (449.10 MB)
    sundryshare.com/2BJwDark+Pools.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 6. Liquidity.mp4 (57.65 MB)
    sundryshare.com/31KBLiquidity-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 7. Market Making.mp4 (308.01 MB)
    sundryshare.com/31KAMarket-Making-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 8. History of the exchanges and ECNs.mp4 (204.19 MB)
    sundryshare.com/31KzHistory-of-Exchanges-ECN-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 9. Smart Order Routers (SOR) and Latency.mp4 (207.34 MB)
    sundryshare.com/31KvSmart-Order-Routers-and-Latency-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Section 3: VALUATION & TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

[​IMG] 11. Valuation Methods.mp4 (23.13 MB)
    sundryshare.com/31KyValuation-Method-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 12. VWAP.mp4 (40.49 MB)
    sundryshare.com/31KxVWAP-1.pdf (download) [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Section 4: FUNDAMENTALS

Section 5: MACRO-EVENTS

Will update next couple of days

Section 6: TRADING PLAN & STRATEGIES

Will update next couple of days

We Have Axis AX0-100 Certification Material With New Discount

Oh, my cocoon base is really some size He has been busy with other things in these months, and the cocoon base has not been Axis AX0-100 Certification Material seen yet, so I ran to see it today. The yard was quiet, but there were people Axis Certified Professional AX0-100 standing everywhere, we were led into a large and beautiful living http://www.passexamcert.com/AX0-100.html room, sitting in the living room a man Axis AX0-100 Certification Material Axis AX0-100 Certification Material of 50 Axis Network Video Exam or 60 years old, a woman of 40 or 50 years old and two girls. AX0-100 Certification Material She knows that it is equivalent to making things public.

But I do not regret it, because Chen things I will regret all my life.So I will not let myself regret Axis Certified Professional AX0-100 it. My first opponent with the motor, has become a good friend, and then became a pot inside the comrades to eat, and then is dependent on brotherhood, and finally he remained in Axis AX0-100 Certification Material my memory, becoming my AX0-100 Certification Material military career http://www.examscert.com is another not Dare to mention the wounds. Many of my brothers in the old army are waiting for me in a camouflage Axis Network Video Exam phalanx waiting for me to be in a vacant position. Axis AX0-100 Certification Material Grandson is a grandson, who let him hammer me always It is hard to say he is not performing right I cried for a while, cat head police squadron leader came. Of course, I guide a small shadow.Small shot hit the sound is not very good first class master, next to the little Philippine is an Axis AX0-100 Certification Material absolutely two sisters have a fight.

Police elite laugh This is Axis Certified Professional AX0-100 the special forces ah Although not dirty words, language disdain is obvious. Later, I read the idea of something about calligraphy, I know it is a good thing, these two brushes is the calligraphy in the country is not weak. Third Brother was Axis Network Video Exam very bird said I am a third brother, I will not give you my gun unless you cut my face first. It is not very bad mood when drinking wine for food I just write it out Kobold high school squadron Primary school is a bird child, pulling a little girl pigtails Touzhen touch dog fight trouble Axis AX0-100 Certification Material hit the classroom glass Shang Jie poke hornet AX0-100 Certification Material nest what did not work It is said that when he Axis AX0-100 Certification Material was 13 years old bedwetting you say he is not a bird child Fear of his wife I will not talk about it now I feel very bad mood. I was in the accident when I suddenly Axis AX0-100 Certification Material thought, how did I become like this The power of the environment to change people is endless. Just stopped at a checkpoint.His dog actually sneezed.I do not know how to think of his dog day, actually came a big sneeze.Still thinking.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление