Alexander Vinogradov Editing Tutorial | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Alexander Vinogradov Editing Tutorial

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 13, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Alexander Vinogradov Editing Tutorial
    English | 45m | Video: 1080p | Project files | PS Actions
    http://alexandervinogradov.com/videolessons

These are two videos with a total length of 45 minutes, which can be downloaded, in the lesson. In this videos I'll retouch one of my most well known pictures with Dasha (which is on the wall with the advertising of the lesson). In the first part of the lesson there is the development of Raw-file in the Capture One converter (because this converter gives good color, but you may use any converter), in the second - the retouching. Along the way, I will tell what I'm doing and why. The video with the retouching is divided into chapters. In the end of each chapter you can find a textual visual conclusion, which helps you to repeat lesson easily by yourself. I was telling the most important things, without unnecessary information.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление