Alluring Diversity for Classic Repeat Patterns Using Illustrator and Photoshop to Enhance... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Alluring Diversity for Classic Repeat Patterns Using Illustrator and Photoshop to Enhance...

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 6, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Alluring Diversity for Classic Repeat Patterns Using Illustrator and Photoshop to Enhance Patterns — SkillShare — Free download

Hello, my friends! Thank you for your interest in this class which is part of my latest series. This class will focus on enriching the patterns we have learned to create in the Flip Flop Techniques for Intricate Pattern Design, and the S-Curve, Ogee and Quatrefoil Exploration class. In those classes, we used a live transformation template which works much like the Pattern Maker tool in Illustrator, but with the added bonus of the ability to reflect (hence the “Flip-Flop”). In this class, I assume you have some knowledge of pattern-making, have completed the template, and want to learn additional techniques. We will be talking about both the design and technical aspects of reflected repeats and we will experiment with structures and layout techniques that help add depth and interest to our designs. Throughout, I like to teach efficiency as well, so that is tied into each of the lessons in some way. I’ll be demonstrating use of the Appearance Panel, and effects using transformation and live transformation, and much more. This class is based in Adobe Illustrator, but many of the concepts could be applied to Affinity Designer or Procreate with their similar function. We also work between Illustrator and Photoshop to add some of the textures and foil effects.

In this class, we will explore in a more in-depth way the quatrefoil and ogee-inspired Moroccan Trellis motifs. The quatrefoil is the ancient symbol for good luck. The word is derived from Latin roots and means four leaves (think four-leaf clover). And then, there is the Moroccan Trellis, which is closely related. Designers have recently taken a particular interest in Moroccan design elements due to the ability to capitalize on the flexibility of the bold colors, unique textures, and exquisite fabrics. Moroccan shapes and designs showcase bright, magnetic colors, intricate geometric patterns, and layer upon layer of texture that takes can elevate the pattern. The unique geometric shape – the ogee in particular – is an interesting and subtle way to introduce Moroccan elements to any new or existing design style from traditional to modern. Both the quatrefoil and ogee shapes have a deeply rooted history and were heavily used in the Gothic style of the 14th and15th centuries. I will discuss some of the history in class, but will also include links to further resources in the course outline in the resources and discussions area.My main goal was to l show you how to use the template to produce multiple variations of repeat designs including modified s-curve, ogee and quatrefoil patterns. I guarantee these skills will help you produce some unique and exotic motifs by the time you are done! Take this next hour or so to work your way through this class. You will have a so many new ideas by the time we are done! I love the way my final products looked, and you will too!

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Enriched_and_Alluring_Diversity_for_Classic_Repeat_Patterns.rar (download)
    Filesize: 969.64 MB

Course content: https://skl.sh/336QTFC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление