Amanda Diaz - Fashion Photography | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Amanda Diaz - Fashion Photography

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 5, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.amandadiazphotography.com/fashion-photography
    Learn how to plan, shoot and edit a complete fashion editorial from start to finish.

What Will You Learn in this Course?
    In this course, I will show you my process from start to finish on how to plan and create a Fashion Story Editorial. This course is to help you in understanding how the entire process works from deciding on your theme or idea, how to find inspiration, simple planning by creating a mood board to keep your thoughts and ideas organized and then the shoot itself. Next you can see how I go through my images and my process on how I narrow them down, then taking them into photoshop to work on the post processing.
    I talk about how to keep your edits consistent across the images even if the lighting changes as we are shooting outside with unpredictable lighting.

Скачать

Это переход, через сокращатель ссылок с просмотром рекламы.

Или купить доступ на форум и получить ссылку на облако. КУПИТЬ ДОСТУП

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление