Amber Gouache Kit for Procreate 5258338 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Amber Gouache Kit for Procreate 5258338

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 28, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

Amber Gouache Kit for Procreate allow you to make realistic, painterly digital works of art. I’ve been working on these brushes for quite a while, and now i feel like I am ready to share it with you! Gouache Kit for Procreate includes 45 realistic gouache brushes with different textures and effects – from wet to dry, from smooth to extremely soft and semi-transparent. You also could pay attention to drawings in my presentation, i make it specially for you, to demonstrate the power of those brushes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

IMPORTANT: You need iPad Pro, Apple Pencil (or compatible, pressure sensitive Stylus) & Procreate App in order to use this brushes. These brushes DO NOT work in Photoshop or other application.

Zip-file contains: (NOTE: Unzip file before upload brushes to Procreate)

– 45 realistic gouache brushes

Brushes are in .brushset file (Installing the .brushset file format, you’ll need iOS 11 and Procreate version 4.1 or higher)

COMPATIBILITY: Please note these are digital brushes which will only work in the Procreate App for iOs. They will not work in Photoshop or other software applications.

The post Amber Gouache Kit for Procreate 5258338 appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление