Analog Photography: Split grade printing in the darkroom with Jahan Saber | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Analog Photography: Split grade printing in the darkroom with Jahan Saber

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 22, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Analog Photography: Split grade printing in the darkroom with Jahan Saber — SkillShare — Free download

In this class you’re going to learn all about the advanced techniques of working in the darkroom: split grade printing. Taking this class requires you to have you a basic understanding of basic black and white darkroom printing. If you aren’t up to date with that, feel free to look at my previous videos where I can guide you through those steps.

This will only work with darkroom papers that have a variable contrast, like Ilford Multigrade Papers.

(Split grade filters = contrast filters = multigrade filters. These are all the same thing)

find me on Instagram if you need any help: @doyoudevelop

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Analog_Photography_Split_grade_printing_in_the_darkroom_.rar (download)
    Filesize: 414.60 MB

Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Analog-Photography-Split-grade-printing-in-the-darkroom/151805285

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление