André Josselin - Primavera Lightroom Presets | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

André Josselin - Primavera Lightroom Presets

Тема в разделе "Lightroom Presets", создана пользователем Администратор, май 10, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

André Josselin - Primavera Lightroom Presets
    https://www.dearjosselin.com/primavera-presets​

Medium Format had always an awe inspiring impact on me and my work, despite never working with a MF camera (digital or film) before, because I was too lazy to learn it - I always wanted to reach that level of colors and softness and depth that Medium Format provides, especially on film. This is my take on Medium Format - not an emulator for MF. This preset pack is inspired by old Medium Format film, it combines colors I like and the not-so-contrasty look. Despite loving contrasts too, its always good to have options and slightly different styles going. Last summer I was keen on creating something different and after testing it for 6 months i decided to share my then created presets with you.​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление