Archipelago Presets – Halcyon LR & ACR Presets + Profiles | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Archipelago Presets – Halcyon LR & ACR Presets + Profiles

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 31, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

Halcyon offers a wide tonal variety along with new profiles & tools to add mood and depth to your imagery. The included Eclipse profile helps shape your work with a lower frame gradient and a subtle boost in warmth, perfect for those golden hour sessions. The three new Solis brush tools can completely transform your lighting for an emotive & dramatic look.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy Jovel Fernandes // HLN 01

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy Jovel Fernandes // HLN 02

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy Kaya Amaranth // HLN 02

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy Bruno Novais // HLN 04

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy Bogdan Babanin // HLN 05

Image Courtesy Foggy Stories // HLN 07

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy Shown Morin // HLN 08

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Image Courtesy Shown Morin // HLN ECLIPSE PROFILE

HLN 01: Bronze & ochre tones mixed with soft subtle greens & blues for an overall warm yet neutral appearance.

HLN 02: Soft honey hues with a boost in yellow & green saturation for a vibrant, golden look.

HLN 03: Amber and Rusted tones mixed with a heavy push in warmth for an overall desaturated, surreal appearance.

HLN 04: Creamy sepia tones with an overall soft warmth for a desaturated yet cozy look.

HLN 05: Golden & bronze hues mixed with cyan blues for a warm distinctive aesthetic.

HLN 06: Neutral hues with a boost in color & saturation for a clean & vibrant appearance.

HLN 07: Amber hued skin tones with a push in coolness for an overall soft & desaturated look.

HLN 08: A clean and simple B W with a soft push in warmth makes for a unique, distinctive aesthetic.

The included Eclipse profiles (color B&W) helps shape your imagery with a lower frame gradient along with a subtle boost in warmth, perfect for those golden hour sessions.

The Halcyon Set includes 1 BW & 7 Color Presets, 2 creative profiles, plus 3 Solis brush tools. “How can I describe how in love I was with these presets from the first click! I barely had to tweak anything and that is a first for me! I love a warm romantic edit that keeps with beautiful colors and has a bit of a film look and this checked all those boxes! The tones are amazing, the skin is great and even the warmer ones work well with skin(which I am a perfectionist about). In one click they already create such a romantic tone and then add in the profiles and I feel like I barely had to do any work at all! ”

PLEASE NOTE: Set requires Adobe Lightroom Subscription: LR Classic CC (v10 ), and/or LR CC (v4 ), and/or Adobe Photoshop ACR (v13 ) After purchase, please refer to the included Install Guide for installation, as the presets for Lightroom 7.5 (or newer) are now in .XMP format, and are installed in a different manner versus the previous .LRTEMPLATE files.

United, for the future. Since its beginnings in the Pacific Northwest, the Archipelago community has spread throughout the world. We recognize that growth comes with responsibility, and we believe ours is to give back a portion of our revenue to non-profits that are dedicated to preserving our planet, and fighting for social & racial justice and equality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The post Archipelago Presets – Halcyon LR & ACR Presets + Profiles appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление