Architecture Made Easy. Urban Sketching – 4 Approaches To Sketch Buildings And Cityscapes... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Architecture Made Easy. Urban Sketching – 4 Approaches To Sketch Buildings And Cityscapes...

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 8, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Architecture Made Easy. Urban Sketching – 4 Approaches To Sketch Buildings And Cityscapes Easily with Barbara Grünenfelder — SkillShare — Free download

A city scene may be overwhelming to sketch and perspective may not be your favorite topic. How can it be more satisfying and fun? In this class, I cover the 3 main aspects of perspective that are useful to have in mind when drawing from observation. Then I show you my 4 favorite approaches to draft and sketch architecture and cityscapes with ease and (hopefully) playfulness.

(I am not satisfied with the sound- and video quality and working on improving it.)

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Architecture-made-easy.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.19 GB

Course content: https://skl.sh/3l6gJQj

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление