Baev Maxim - Complex Light | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Baev Maxim - Complex Light

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 7, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Baev Maxim - Complex Light
    Hello! course in the world! Record on the link in the profile header At the end of the post, a rally for a place (The rally has already passed) ⠀ I am launching an online course on complex light. I’ll tell you about how I work with pulsed and constant light, how I create glare and refraction, torn and geometric light, how I work with color filters. And, most importantly, I will show all this in practice on the model in the studio. ⠀ For maximum effectiveness, homework and thesis will be in the course. ⠀ The list of topics, training formats and cost are indicated on the telegram channel. Start on November 25th, after the start of the recording will not. Link in the profile, go and study! ⠀ And I am playing out one free place on the course (medium participation) - for this you need to be subscribed to @baevmaxim and mark 3 friends in the comments who would benefit from this course. 1 comment per person is accepted. The results of the draw will be announced live on November 19. If you already buy a course at this point and win - get the money back, even if it's Hard!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление