Break Free from Stress and Anxiety – The Yogic Way | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Break Free from Stress and Anxiety – The Yogic Way

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 23, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Break Free from Stress and Anxiety – The Yogic Way — Udemy — Last updated 2/2020 — Free download

Experience inner peace with Pranayama, Yoga and meditation
    What you’ll learn

• New Ways Of Dealing With Anxiety
    • How to Reduce Stress
    • How To Rewire The Brain for success
    • Breathing techniques
    • Pranayama
    • Yoga
    • Meditation
    • Mindfulness
    Requirements
    • No couse requirements
    • This course is for everyone
    Description

In this course, we will go deep and change the way we meet and deal with high stress and anxiety. For thousands of years, yogis have known how to work with the mind, and find inner peace and happiness.

We will dive deep into ourselves and change the way we see our troublesome habits. Students will learn many different pranayamas or breathing techniques that will help them in their daily life. In the course, there are also complete yoga classes, meditation sessions, and mindfulness practices.

I have personally been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for years, and I know how limiting and all-consuming it can be. After healing my self and now living a life I could only dream of, I am ready to help others achieve the same.

Let us grow together!

Who this course is for:

• Students who want to experience a greater sense of inner peace
    • Men and Women suffering from anxiety
    • Students who want to reduce stress in their life
    • Yoga-curious students
    • Students who want to get a deeper understanding of yoga
    • The students who want to realize the full potential of our breath

DOWNLOAD

[​IMG] Break_Free_from_Stress_and_Anxiety_-_The_Yogic_Way.part1.rar (2.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CIc [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Break_Free_from_Stress_and_Anxiety_-_The_Yogic_Way.part2.rar (2.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CId [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Break_Free_from_Stress_and_Anxiety_-_The_Yogic_Way.part3.rar (2.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CIe [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Break_Free_from_Stress_and_Anxiety_-_The_Yogic_Way.part4.rar (1.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CIf [​IMG] [​IMG]

Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/break-free-from-stress-and-anxiety-the-yogic-way/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление