Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan – Free Download Course | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan – Free Download Course

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 4, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

In a recent survey, 47% of marketers stated that their biggest obstacle to online marketing was a lack of strategy. Unfortunately, in my experience, I have seen that to be true in many companies. I want to help you avoid this common pit fall. Hello, I’m Matt Bailey, I’m a digital marketing speaker, trainer, and best-selling author. I provide in-house training for some of the biggest brands in the world. Google, Microsoft, IBM, Procter and Gamble, and Disney.

[​IMG]

In order to be successful, I want to share with you ways you can focus on good data, predictable trends, and lessons learned to create your online, marketing strategy. After more than twenty years in the digital marketing industry, I’ve worked with many successful companies who had something in common. All of them had a specific strategy that kept them on course despite changes, new technologies, and challenges. They had an internal directive coupled with an emphasis on data that allowed them to avoid mistakes, resist marketing fads, and focus on what works.

In this course, I’m going to share successful methods with you. First, I’ll show you how to define your business and articulate a clear plan. Second, I’ll share ways you can identify and research your audience. Third, I’ll discuss ways you can incorporate different technologies. Fourth, I’ll explain how you can evaluate what is best for your business and finally, you’ll integrate your content marketing into lead generation Having a clear plan to success is vital with the overwhelming amount of marketing choices you have to make.

I look forward to helping you build confidence in your marketing and improving your business as you’ll know what to do, when to do it, why you’re doing it, and how to measure and improve.

The post Building an Integrated Online Marketing Plan – Free Download Course appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

• Ramadan S21 Ultra V. 2 UECH9A4

Администратор, мар 3, 2021
      Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Square Paper Napkins Mock-Up FENWB3F

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Flag V.1 UX5YMQC

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • IKMAX v1.5 3ds max 2020 -2021

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Theokerr – Octane Render Masterclass by Theo Kerr

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Cream Tube & Box Mockups XUPL5ZD

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Digital Signage KE35L6Q

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Dropper Bottle Mockup V.2 EP8KAWD

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Billboard Mockup WMFGF8R

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021
    • Ramadan iPhone 12 X2Z9B6N

Ответов:
      Просмотров:
      Администратор
      мар 3, 2021

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление