Capture One Masterclass: The Modern System to Manage Your Photos Like a Pro! | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Capture One Masterclass: The Modern System to Manage Your Photos Like a Pro!

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 8, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Capture One Masterclass: The Modern System to Manage Your Photos Like a Pro!
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Capture-One-Masterclass-The-Modern-System-to-Manage-Your-Photos-Like-a-Pro/1949560101?via=search-layout-grid

I know you love to take photos. I know you like to be outdoors, have adventures, and explore new places. In the beginning, no one cares about the workflow, where to safely save your photos, the backups, and all that boring stuff. One of the most common questions I get asked is: What’s the best software and best workflow to organize my photo archive?

Organizing photos can sometimes be messy, and this is usually where many photographers get lost. Where do you store your images, how do you import them and go through them to make a proper and quick selection of your best shots, and how do you get complete control over your workflow and photo library.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление