CGT #3: 4 Hour Digital Illustration Tutorial by Alex Chow | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

CGT #3: 4 Hour Digital Illustration Tutorial by Alex Chow

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 20, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]CGT #3: 4 Hour Digital Illustration Tutorial by Alex Chow — Artstation — Free download

Art tutorials for the price of a cup of coffee!

This is Coffee Grind Tutorials‘ (CGT) third release, where I paint a four hour illustration, leading watchers through a commentated video process. This package is helpful for those looking to get an idea of decision-making in longer illustrative processes (notably with colour and lighting) and, of course, the art of creating original concepts presentable for clients or fans.

Full features:

• 45 minute edited video with full commentary on the painting process!
    • Raw video of the painting process!
    • Written summary for easy reviewing purposes!
    • Photoshop file of the artwork used!
    • Low resolution versions available for those with bandwidth concerns!

Please do not hesitate to comment if you have any ideas on what I should release next. I will be focusing more on explaining specific art theories in future CGTs.

Thank you!

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Artstation – CGT #3 4 Hour Digital Illustration Tutorial.part1.rar (download)
    Filesize: 2.93 GB
    Filename: Artstation – CGT #3 4 Hour Digital Illustration Tutorial.part2.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.04 GB

Course content: https://www.artstation.com/marketplace/p/y3Kl/cgt-3-4-hour-digital-illustration-tutorial

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление