Cheap Lighting Setup on a budget | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Cheap Lighting Setup on a budget

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 4, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    Cheap Lighting Setup on a budget
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Cheap-Lighting-Setup-on-a-budget/298125927

I've made this class to help people set up lights to get professional-looking videos. Lighting is the most important part to produce good quality content. it creates a visual mood, atmosphere, and sense of meaning for the audience.

In this course, I have used just household lamps and some cheap led lights to create this cinematic lighting setup at home. I’ll be explaining what is three-point lighting and how it affects the visual quality of content. I’ll be talking about what lights I used and how you can get the same look using cheap lights. So if you’re shooting a video soon and want your video to look visually pleasing then you’re at the right place.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление