Christian Mate Grab – CMG Like Film Presets | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Christian Mate Grab – CMG Like Film Presets

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, май 29, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

LIKE FILM | 10 Lightroom Presets

Here it is – my new “LIKE FILM” Lightroom Preset Pack!

These are some new film inspired looks as well as some refurbished and better versions of my best selling Vintage Presets! If you’re looking for some grainy, analog looking Presets this one’s for you.

Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Lightroom CC installed because these files (.XMP) won’t work on old versions where the .lrtemplate files were required.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

IMPORTANT
    I EXCLUDED the settings of temperature & exposure so you have to tweak it to your liking to get the best results.
    Often these two settings can change the whole mood and look of your photos.

WHAT YOU WILL GET
    11 Lightroom Presets (.XMP files)

CMG AGFA
    CMG FUJI
    CMG GOLD
    CMG KODAK
    CMG KODAK II
    CMG ROAMER
    CMG TREES
    CMG SEPIA
    CMG VINTAGE I
    CMG VINTAGE II
    CMG VINTAGE III

The post Christian Mate Grab – CMG Like Film Presets appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление