Cinematography Lighting Skills for Filmmakers & Content Creators | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Cinematography Lighting Skills for Filmmakers & Content Creators

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, дек 1, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Cinematography-Lighting-Skills-for-Filmmakers-Content-Creators/2009597694

You cannot separate lighting from filmmaking. Your video is not looking cinematic because you are not making use of lighting, or your lighting is bad. I am Isaac, welcome to this course. Having worked in the film industry long enough, I have come to the conclusion that what makes the most of cinematography is lighting. I cannot emphasize this enough. The expensive camera and professional colour grading are just like sidekicks. Professional lighting sets the stage for a great film. If the lighting is off from the beginning, it messes up the whole film.

And that my friend is why I created this course filled with battery of lessons that equip you with every skill you need to take your film lighting from amateur and create your own cinematic videos.

This course is created for a beginner cinematographer, intermediate and even advanced learners stand a chance to learn a great deal from this course. As we cover a wide range of topics on cinematic lighting in cinematography.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Пользуемся сервисом для скачивания. We use the download service
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление