Classic Street Collection 2021: 15 Presets | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Classic Street Collection 2021: 15 Presets

Тема в разделе "Плагины и аддоны", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 18, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

My 2021 Classic Street Photography Presets Collection

These presets are perfect for both lively urban & rural environments, cityscapes, street markets, & lifestyle.

Read the description below to see what is included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Classic Street Photography Collection 2021 Lightroom: 15 Presets

Gooood Morning! I’m excited to share with you this new Lightroom presets pack that I have been refining over my last 3 years of travels and shoots around the world.

This Classic Street pack is built for excellence, versatility and timelessness. These presets have personally saved me a ton of time when editing photos.

This Classic Street presets pack is excellent for helping you boost the crispness of your images and add a style to it. They are designed mainly for urban, streets, travel photography and also work very well for portraits and more nature focused photos (especially the Papeno & Tulum ones).

Go ahead, get them, play with them, tweak them and make them your starting point for beautiful images!

Presets included in the pack:

– Antigua 01
    – Antigua 02
    – Bryce 01
    – Bryce 02
    – Bryce 03
    – Bryce 04 c
    – Chicago 01
    – Chicago 02
    – Chicago 03 c
    – Papeno 01
    – Papeno 02
    – Tahiti 01
    – Tahiti 02
    – Tulum 01
    – Tulum 02

IMPORTANT: These presets are for the Lightroom Classic & Lightroom CC. Compatibility is guaranteed for v7.0 and above. If you use Lightroom CC, those presets will be available on your Lightroom mobile app.

The post Classic Street Collection 2021: 15 Presets appeared first on Download Free Lightroom Presets , Premiere Luts , PSD , Vectors , Footage ...with Google Drive links.

Читать дальше...

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление