CM - Elopement Preset Pack for Lightroom 2137750 | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

CM - Elopement Preset Pack for Lightroom 2137750

Тема в разделе "Lightroom Presets", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 2, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Elopement Preset Pack for Lightroom
    Do you love the summer vibes and the autumn colors? This pack is what you need! I created this preset pack for Lightroom (version 4,5,6, and CC+) based on warm tones and contrast; the earthy color palette of browns, greens and oranges will give to your photo a cozy warm style. If you like the vsco style you can't miss this pack. This pack is recommended for: outdoor and indoor sessions portraits of families, kids, models weddings travel photography landscapes​
    The whole pack includes 10 PRESETS:
    • FMN is probably the preset that works better with every kind of photo and colors. I created also the same preset in other two versions: a warmer one with peachy brighter light, and a colder one with cyanotic lights.
    • FMN 1 FMN 2 and FMN 3 are based on warm tones and colors. ?FMN 3 warm is different from FMN 3 because it changes your temperature and it makes her warmer. I recommend to use the FMN 3 warm if you don’t have a photo with strong oranges/red.
    • FMN 4 FMN 5 FMN 6 are created to keep the faithful look of your photos.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление