Color Grading Central – Color Grading Academy For Adobe Premiere | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Color Grading Central – Color Grading Academy For Adobe Premiere

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 30, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://members.colorgradingcentral.com/courses/color-grading-academy-for-adobe-premiere

Chances are you're either a filmmaker or an editor and you handle all of you're own color grading inside of Premiere (the buck stops with you). But you might be feeling frustrated when you're not getting the results that you're looking for. You may feel overwhelmed with the Lumetri Color panel or you may even watch a film or project and say to yourself, "Why can't I grade like that?"
    Well I know how you feel and I've been there. In fact I remember the day years ago that my boss told me my grading was either "too extreme" or "looked muddy." He then assigned the project to somebody else! This was a major blow to my creative ego and to say it made me feel inadequate is an understatement.
    Well the good news is color grading is my obsession and so I didn't want to give up. Through years of practice and study I was able to discover the groundbreaking techniques that top colorists from around the world use. Techniques that I used when grading commercials for big brands like Facebook and on films with theatrical releases.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление