Complete Workflow - Soft light and autumn color effect - Lightroom and Photoshop - Dog... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Complete Workflow - Soft light and autumn color effect - Lightroom and Photoshop - Dog...

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 3, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Complete Workflow - Soft light and autumn color effect - Lightroom and Photoshop - Dog Photography

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Complete-Workflow-Soft-light-and-autumn-color-effect-Lightroom-and-Photoshop-Dog-Photography/1191437759

In this class I will demonstrate my editing process in Lightroom and Photoshop to achieve autumn color effect (changing green foliage to orange/yellow) as well as creating a soft light/dreamy background effect.

This class is more suitable for users who are already familiar with Adobe Lightroom/CameraRAW and Adobe Photoshop. I will be using masks and simple adjustments such as levels, curves, selective colour etc., so being familiar with these tools will make it easier to follow the tutorial.

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Или скачать с помощью сервиса.

Download using the service

[​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление