Composition Master Class – PhotoSerge | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Composition Master Class – PhotoSerge

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 4, 2019.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Composition Master Class – PhotoSerge | File Size 805.3 MB| Free download

What can make a photo good or really great!

In this course I go over how I find my compositions, show you behind the scenes of me finding the “right” shot and how I retouch and finalize my photos once I have figured out the correct composition for my photo’s message. I get a lot of photos from fans and photographers from around the world. I find that a lot of people master Photoshop & Lightroom very quickly but to take their photo career, as a professional or even a hobby, to that next level is how to find the right composition for their photos. So for this training, I have done my best to really share the rules I’m using.

DOWLOAD

Filename: CompostnmasterClass.torrent (download)
    Filesize: 36.40 KB

Course content: https://www.photoserge.com/composition-master-class

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление