Create Valuable Stock Photography with your Cell Phone or Consumer Camera with Marshall Rimmer | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Create Valuable Stock Photography with your Cell Phone or Consumer Camera with Marshall Rimmer

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 6, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Create Valuable Stock Photography with your Cell Phone or Consumer Camera with Marshall Rimmer — SkillShare — Free download

The smartphone camera is now the most widely-used camera in the world, and this class will guide you through simple & transformative tips stock photography with this wonderful pocket camera.

I discovered stock photography a couple years ago and I now I’m able to travel around the country doing what I love. I take BASIC, straight-forward pictures that anyone could replicate. I use a pragmatic approach to capture valuable content and license it through various stock photography platforms.

So if you are a budding photographer, or just a go-getter, entrepreneur, business type, this is the perfect class for you.

I’ll take you step-by-step from planning a strategic shoot to uploading your content to stock photography sites.

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Create-Valuable-Stock-Photography-with-your-Cell-Phone-or-Consumer.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.40 GB

Course content: https://skl.sh/2G7KDVn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление