Creative Photography at Home: Tips, Ideas and Photo Editing in Photoshop | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Creative Photography at Home: Tips, Ideas and Photo Editing in Photoshop

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 27, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Creative-Photography-at-Home-Tips-Ideas-and-Photo-Editing-in-Photoshop/708725646​

In this class, I’ll walk you through the magic process for creative photography.​

This class is for anyone wanting to learn how to create artistic photography at home, without big budget and special lighting equipment.​

It's a lot of fun and really develops your brain and imagination. Since you do not have a ready-made photo location and you have to figure out and decide how to create it from improvised means.​

The main part of the course is devoted to photo retouching. I will teach you how to retouching surreal portraits and photographs on the example of my photo.​

Скачать

Это переход, через сокращатель ссылок с просмотром рекламы.

Или купить доступ на форум и получить ссылку на облако. КУПИТЬ ДОСТУП

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление