Creative Photoshop Portrait Retouching | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Creative Photoshop Portrait Retouching

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 23, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Creative Photoshop Portrait Retouching — Udemy — Free download

Creative Photoshop Portrait Retouching – With no experience or prior knowledge.

I will teach you how to get into Photoshop, so don’t worry if you don’t have prior experience with Photoshop or other Plugins. Follow my lead and I’ll teach you to be good at it! “Seriously”

All my Photoshop instructions form part of a comprehensive guide that can help you to accomplish your goals by applying these skills. During the lesson you get to eavesdrop as I work, giving you some insight as to how I work and what I do.

The idea is to make photoshop retouching fun and simple! “Anyone can do this”

Whether you have previous experience with Photoshop or not, it doesn’t matter. Apply your knowledge for half an hour a day and you could be making huge improvements or even extra cash, just like me.

“And I’m not kidding when I say that you need nothing but Photoshop!”

All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free. Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success!

You’ll learn

1. How to work with advanced Photoshop / retouching tools
    2. How to create amazing color grades
    3. How to work with Photoshop Plugins ” The best once out there”
    4. How to work with the best dodge & burn techniques
    5. How to work with advanced technique on adjustment layers
    6. How to create amazing light effects
    7. How to work & create light flares “The best out there”

… and much, much more!

DOWLOAD

Filename: creative-photoshop-portrait-retouching-20200614T114731Z-001.zip (download)
    Filesize: 800.92 MB

Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/forrestgirl/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление