CreativeLive - Build a DIY Home Studio with Mike Hagen | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

CreativeLive - Build a DIY Home Studio with Mike Hagen

Тема в разделе "CreativeLive", создана пользователем Администратор, май 19, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

CLASS DESCRIPTION

Create A Studio Wherever You Live

This course is fantastic! You don't need a lot of money to start a studio or go on location. Mike shows some great easy hacks anyone can use to create a studio and create professional photographs that will earn you the money to then purchase more pro equipment. I got some great ideas I'll be using on my next shoot! - CreativeLive Student | Oct 29, 2016
    Getting started in photography and looking to go beyond natural light? Not every piece of equipment needs to hurt your wallet. Join Mike Hagen as he shows you how to create your own do it yourself home studio. He’ll show you to create a $10,000 DIY photography studio on a budget and how to utilize and still create quality looking images. You’ll learn:
    • How to find and create grip equipment by shopping at your local hardware store
    • How to create a tabletop studio in your home
    • How to put together and light a portrait studio on a budget.
    https://www.creativelive.com/class/build-a-diy-home-studio-mike-hagen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Download Link

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: окт 14, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление