Da Vinci Resolve: Switch from Premiere Pro for Faster Editing and Powerful Color Grading! | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Da Vinci Resolve: Switch from Premiere Pro for Faster Editing and Powerful Color Grading!

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, май 9, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Da-Vinci-Resolve-Switch-from-Premiere-Pro-for-Faster-Editing-and-Powerful-Color-Grading/2066989462

A few years ago, I was stuck in Premiere Pro, which is a great piece of software make no mistake, but after lots of crashes, a never-ending subscription model, and limited color grading tools, I wanted to try DaVinci Resolve. It was a game-changer. I wanted to make it an easier switch though than it was for me, so this is your chance to understand Resolve so well that you will be able to edit and grade a movie, in less time than it takes to watch a movie! This class is designed for the editors out there who have been wanting to switch, but are feeling nervous about learning a whole new piece of software and moving projects across. I totally understand the feeling, which is why this is a streamlined course that guides you through all the tools you are likely to use in every day editing, rather than a 5000-page manual version that wastes your precious time showing you things you'll never use. The goal is to get you editing in Resolve with the same confidence and ability as you do in your current software in less time than you thought was humanly possible!​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление