Daniel Greenwood Photography - My Photoshop Editing Tutorial for Beginners and Advanced | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Daniel Greenwood Photography - My Photoshop Editing Tutorial for Beginners and Advanced

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 17, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

My newest tutorial video where I edit my imagery from start to finish using my natural approach to editing as well as compositing new skies for amazing results. From simple color balancing techniques, to raw adjustments, all the way to changing a day time image into a night time astrophotography image. This video contains all of my techniques I use to create all the images you see me posting on social media. The video is over an hour long and I go through editing the full process of 5 images!

Closer to the end of the video I teach how I create my AI landscape imagery as well using Midjourney prompts. I also cover how I upscale my AI images for printing.

https://danielgreenwoodphotography.com/tutorials/p/ai-workflow-tutorial-video-2022

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: сен 17, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление