Davinci Resolve Color Grading Essentials - Complete Workflow | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Davinci Resolve Color Grading Essentials - Complete Workflow

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 7, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Davinci-Resolve-Color-Grading-Essentials-Complete-Workflow/1200669095​

If you wanted to get started with YouTube, color grading is a must !This course should be a good starting point, as I will be sharing my entire work flow from start to finish. We will go through about how to work on your clips and adjust the colors in Davinci Resolve. This system will allow you to have a very repeatable and successful edits every time.​

Thank you so much for watching and please send me back some links and clipsof your projects and please leave a comment below and let me know if you have any questions.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление