DIY Product Photography Using an iPhone | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

DIY Product Photography Using an iPhone

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 15, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/DIY-Product-Photography-Using-an-iPhone/1056148580​

Can you really use your iPhone in Product Photography? Absolutely yes!

In this class I will show you how you can DIY your product photoshoot using an iPhone and materials you can find at home :)

Hi! My name is Rose, I am a food and product photographer from the Philippines. Photography started as a hobby for me and my husband but overtime, free photo sessions turned into paid gigs and eventually grew to be a real business for us. Apart from taking photos of products to help local businesses increase sales and improve online presence we also conduct workshops for online sellers who want to DIY their product photoshoot. One of the pain points that was shared with me is not having access to a professional DSLR camera and what I would always tell my clients is that taking beautiful product photos is not just about the gear but following basic photography principles. And that is what I have for you in this class.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление