Documentary Filmmaking Masterclass — Learn how to Plan, Write and Shoot your Documentary... | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Documentary Filmmaking Masterclass — Learn how to Plan, Write and Shoot your Documentary...

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 22, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Documentary Filmmaking Masterclass — Learn how to Plan, Write and Shoot your Documentary Film Hein Ungerer — SkillShare — Free download

Documentary Filmmaking Masterclass — Learn how to Plan, Write and Shoot your Documentary Film

This course will give students who are making or are planning to make documentary films a solid framework for producing factual films, providing filmmakers with the skills to keep control of the process of filmmaking thereby ensuring that the film’s storyline is realized.

I have designed the lessons in such a way that they are more informative than prescriptive. Filmmaking for me is a very personal activity and I tend to read, watch and experience as much as I can on the subject and then bringing it all together I choose the best way for me to approach a specific film. And I strongly suggest you do too – see what works for you and run with that and what does not work for you – let it go!

Lessons in this course:
    01 – Introduction to Documentary Filmmaking
    02 – What is a Good Story
    03 – Focus
    04 – Narrative Structure
    05 – The Shooting Script
    06 – Shooting Your Film
    07 – The Edit Script
    08 – Writing Voice Over
    09 – Summing Up

I hope you enjoy and learn from this course. I have added some projects to do after completing the course and I will be very happy to discuss these with you once you have completed them.

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Documentary_Filmmaking_Masterclass.rar (download)
    Filesize: 1.41 GB

Course content: https://skl.sh/3cia1DF

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление