Drone Videography: Camera Movement & Composition | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Drone Videography: Camera Movement & Composition

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 1, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Drone-Videography-Camera-Movement-Composition/93378140

You have your drone and you’re ready to start filming? This class is for anyone interested in aerial cinematography and this can help you create beautiful aerial footage. My name is Brian Garcia, I’m a wedding and real estate filmmaker. In this class, you’ll create a short video with your drone and I want you to show off your work in the project gallery. I’m not here to tell you how to film with your drone, but you can use this course to get some tips and implement some of the skills I’m teaching here. Mix it up! It doesn't have to be a full drone video. It can also be some drone footage along with your shots on the ground.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление