Easy Reels for Artists | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Easy Reels for Artists

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, май 9, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Easy-Reels-for-Artists/2064813471

Reels for artists or other creatives have their own speciality, tricks and features which stands them aside from usual reels creation. As an artist we need to focus on the processing on the work itself.

I know that many people do not want to make reels as t took a lot of time. I agree - if editing a reels is longer than the painting process itself, it doesn't make sense. That's why I am always looking for an easy and time-saving approach which I will be sharing in this class.

In this tutorial I will show you my exact process of recording reels. I will show you the tools I use to hold the phone (fancy and really not!). There will be examples of my step-by-step editing process with actual reels I posted in my Instagram.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

[​IMG]

Easy_Reels_for_Artists.rar - 690.1 MB

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: май 9, 2023

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление