Editing with Sam Elkins | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Editing with Sam Elkins

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 1, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Editing with Sam Elkins – Samuel Elkins Workshops – File Size 1.68 GB – Free download

Editing with Sam Elkins, How to develop a consistent look and feel to your work.

For most people in 2020, the concept of editing your own photos from scratch and developing your own personal style in a sea of presets, confusing youtube videos and really no good definitive guide is almost impossible. In this online lesson, I will be showing you how to craft your own unique editing style and approach, and show you my own unique processes for editing and post production workflows. I think for me, editing is a cornerstone of my work, and a really definitive element in my images. I believe that for any good artist, a process is just as important.

10 Modules / 2 Hours of Content

In This Lesson we will learn :

• Why getting your shot right in camera is so important
    • The basics of importing and culling images
    • Lightroom and Capture1 Workflows
    • Skin tones, how to achieve the tones you are looking for
    • A full breakdown of each panel in lightroom and what each element does to your image
    • Tone Curve
    • HSL
    • Basic Adjustments : Shadows, Highlights, Blacks, Whites
    • Export and Sizing Settings for Web, Instagram, Etc.
    • Editing multiple collections of images, from start to finish
      • One Lifestyle Collection
      • One Commercial Shoot
    • Showing you how to maintain a consistent look and feel across multiple camera brands
      • Nikon
      • Fuji
      • Canon
      • Leica
      • Sony
      • Pentax
      • Panasonic
      • DJI

DOWLOAD

Filename: Sam Elkins – Editing with Sam Elkins.zip (download)
    Filesize: 1.68 GB

Course content: https://www.samuelelkinsworkshop.com/collections/workshops/products/how-to-edit-what-it-takes-to-master-your-craft

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление