Emanuel Combin - Exterior Infant | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Emanuel Combin - Exterior Infant

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, дек 17, 2021.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

Emanuel Combin - Exterior Infant

https://www.emanuelcombin.com/infantil-exterior​

Join me to retouch this image class by class, with everything explained step by step, from mirroring the background to improve the composition with a beautiful symmetry, to the colorization and texture of the image, going through multiple techniques that will help you improve the aesthetic of all your photos!
    I promise you will have fun and learn a lot.
    No matter what level you have, this is the result you are going to achieve, because absolutely everything is explained and you can go back as many times as necessary to understand each point.
    This course is prepared to serve everyone, I have been a Photography and Retouching teacher for 8 years, I have created many trainings and I have given Workshops in more than 10 Countries.
    Finally, it is worth noting that this course is not done as a tutorial, although I teach how to retouch this image from beginning to end, I show you all the alternatives of the tools and the different techniques used, so that you can apply what you need in your work, expanding your range of resources and have many more possibilities, the idea is that you can enhance your work while maintaining your style, that you have more tools to create and that the limit is your imagination!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление