Employee Onboarding Mini Crash-Course | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Employee Onboarding Mini Crash-Course

Тема в разделе "Купоны на Udemy на бесплатное обучение.", создана пользователем Администратор, июл 8, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    [100% Off] Employee Onboarding Mini Crash-Course Udemy Coupon

Go to Offer

A Quality Employee Onboarding Experience Tends To Be Exception, And Not The Norm.

• Gallup found that only 12 percent of employees strongly agree their organization does a great job of onboarding new employees.

• A negative onboarding experience results in new hires being 2x more likely to look for other opportunities.

• The organizational costs of employee turnover are estimated to range between 100% and 300% of the replaced employee’s salary.

Have you had a day one at your new job that looked like this?

• Talking to people who made me feel that I’ve made the wrong choice in joining the organization.

• An abrupt change from the interview and recruiting phase. While I was interviewing, they seemed like they couldn’t wait for me to start. When I did start, I felt taken for granted.

• Getting in trouble for breaking unwritten rules that I wasn’t aware of.

I’m sure it took you awhile to get up to speed and find success at that organization.

But what happens with a good employee onboarding experience?

• From day one, I knew I had joined the right organization.

• Instead of constantly onboarding due to turnover, you’re spending more time onboarding for new roles as your organization grows.

• Research by Glassdoor found that organizations with a strong onboarding process improve new hire retention by 82 percent and productivity by over 70 percent.

• I had several people help me understand the unwritten rules, and gave me everything I needed to know, but was afraid to ask and can ease themselves into the organization.

Introducing The Employee Onboarding Mini Crash-Course!

Create a stellar employee onboarding experience to set up new hires for success from day one.

Here is What We’ll Cover:

• Why You Should Invest In Your Employee Onboarding Experience.

• Determining The Goals For You Employee Onboarding Experience.

• 11 Onboarding Ideas And Best Practices That Other Organizations Use.

• How To Make Your Onboarding Experience More Personalized.

• How To Scale Up Your Employee Onboarding Experience.

• How To Iterate & Improve Your Employee Onboarding Experience On The Regular.
    Instructors: Paul Lopushinsky

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Получить курс по купону

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление