Environmental Portraits: Farrier | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Environmental Portraits: Farrier

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, июн 23, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Environmental Portraits Farrier — Karl Taylor PhoTography — Free download

Environmental portraits of people are one thing; environmental portraits of people and animals are another…

In this environmental portrait class Karl photographs a farrier at work with his horse, working in a dusty stable-yard in bright sunlight. To get the final shot, Karl had to overcome a few challenges, including cutting out the ambient light, balancing multiple lights and getting the best composition.

You’ll see the step-by-step process of achieving this shot as Karl shares his camera settings and lighting setup, explaining his thought process and creative decisions.

What you’ll learn:

• How to photograph environmental portraits
    • How to reduce ambient light when using flash
    • How to combine natural light and flash
    • Lighting setups for environmental portraits
    • Camera settings for environmental portraits

If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.

With many environmental portraits, your subject remains in a fairly fixed position. However, there are exceptions to this, as was the case with this shoot. Instead of working in a fixed position, my subject kept moving between his rig and horse; this meant a versatile lighting setup that would cover both positions was essential.

Working in fairly bright conditions, in a concrete stable-yard also meant I had a lot of ambient light to deal with. This made it particularly tricky as I wanted to achieve a more moody, atmospheric image. This meant I had to adjust my camera settings accordingly to cut out as much daylight as possible.

Finding the best composition was a further challenge that required testing a few different angles, adjusting my lights accordingly and even asking my subject to change the way he worked. In the end, after careful thought and attention to detail, I was able to get a couple of shots that I was very pleased with, as you’ll have seen in the class.

DOWLOAD

Filename: 5_Environmental_Portraits_-_Farrier.rar (download)
    Filesize: 551.72 MB

Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/environmental-portraits-farrier/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление