Скачать с Яндекс диска - Etsy Seller Success: Four Ways to Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Etsy Seller Success: Four Ways to Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 7, 2024.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

File Name:Etsy Seller Success: Four Ways to Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace
    Content Source: https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...Stand-Out-in-a-Crowded-Marketplace/1008598444
    Genre / Category: Film & Media
    File Size :658 MB
    Publisher:skillshare
    Updated and Published:March 05, 2024
    Product Details

There are 7.5 million sellers on Etsy. Some of them are killing it. They’re in the top one percent. Some of them are really struggling, and wondering if they’ll get their first sale. And so many Etsy sellers are in the middle – getting some sales, but not as many as they’d like. I have been every single one of those people. And I’m gonna tell you all about it, because if I can help you along your Etsy journey, I am all about that. After over 14,000 sales on Etsy, I thought I was pretty knowledgeable. But for this class, I went back and started at the basics. I read the Etsy Seller Handbook. I binged lots of podcasts about selling on Etsy. And I was shocked to learn that there was so much more for me to learn about maximizing sales on Etsy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: мар 7, 2024

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление