Facebook Bootcamp Of Dentists by Dr Anissa Holmes | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Facebook Bootcamp Of Dentists by Dr Anissa Holmes

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 23, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Dr Anissa Holmes – Facebook Bootcamp Of Dentists — Free download

While Many Claim To Be The #1 Authority In Dental Marketing, We Actually Proved That We Are:
    We’ve coached over 100’s of practices like
    yours on how to pull in as many new patients as they wanted — on autopilot.
    And we continue to coach and mentor numerous multi-million dollar practices.
    But here’s the kicker…
    NONE of them had prior marketing experience or a huge budget.

In fact, some were barely out of school,
    or establishing startups… while others were running established practices that had been plateauing forever.

Nowadays, these dentists are proud owners
    of booming practices and enjoy the freedom and peace of mind that come with it.
    How can that be?
    “There is proven framework for getting a consistent flow of high value patients. “
    That’s why you’re here.

You’re looking to get more new patients every month, so you can serve them and make a difference in their lives.
    And…

…If you’ve just gotten started,
    you want success right away. You want to 50 plus patients booked before you open and you want to learn how other startups have done the same.
    …If you’ve been trying to build your dental practice for a while, you’re looking to grow and scale your practice and want to learn how our practice owners have been able to bring in 40-50 patients a month from Facebook.
    You’re ready to grow your practice.

You’ve got patients to see, and you need to get more through the door,

I know, I’ve been there.
    I came out of school EXCITED to treat my patients and better serve my community and instead had to dive into understanding the complexities of managing PEOPLE, creating SYSTEMS, learning MARKETING and discovering the TOOLS for profitability and accountability so the business would grow.
    And more than anything, I just remember thinking:
    “This is not what I signed up for…”

Let Me Guess…

• You want to understand the latest strategies for optimizing your marketing
    • You’re struggling to find a consistent source of new patients
    • You want to create more revenue with ease.
    • You’re worried because your practice isn’t growing fast enough
    • You’re wanting to make a bigger IMPACT on the lives of your patients, your teams, and your community.
    • Your practice is flat and you want to grow and scale your business
    • AND you want to look at your bottom line and know that you are in a secure place.
    If you’ve been through this before, or if you’re going through it right now, I’m here to tell you:
    It’s normal

We’re dentists!

We were trained to do dentistry, not how to run a dental business.

(And P.S., It would be so much easier if we were taught this in school.)

That’s where I come in.

FACEBOOK BOOTCAMP is a one-of-a-kind program that will jumpstart your Facebook marketing and start bringing new patients into your practice, right away!
    You’ll receive EVERYTHING you need to run high-converting Facebook ad campaigns — the strategy of what to post, the knowledge of how to get your ads seen at the lowest cost, and the verbiage of how to close cases…plus images, sample ads and funnels to attract more high-value cases.

By the end of this Supercharge Bootcamp, you’ll be ready to keep attracting new patients month after month.

And you’ll have peace of mind, too, knowing that your practice is growing, your patients are happy, and new patients

keep coming through the door…on ready to refer their friends and family.

What You’re Gonna Get…

• 3 Session Facebook Bootcamp Masterclass($2298 Value)
    • Facebook High-Income Targeting Secrets ($1097 Value)
    • Instagram Secrets Training ($997 Value)
    • Plug-ln-Play Ads- Invisalign, Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry and More ($3,248 Value)
    • Done For You Image Library ($997 Value)

BONUS #1: Automated Client Acquisition Funnel so you can fill in the blanks and run ads to acquire new clients on auto pilot. ($3248 Value)

BONUS#2:The 2 Question Close so you can easily close clients over the phone by asking 2 simple questions. This technique gives me over 80% close ratios. ($997 Value)

Bonus #3: Access to the Private Student Group so you can strategize and get help from previous students that are killing it. (PRICELESS)

DOWNLOAD

[​IMG] Dentists.part1.rar (1.50 GB)
    sundryshare.com/1MI9 [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Dentists.part2.rar (1.50 GB)
    sundryshare.com/32KS [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Dentists.part3.rar (1.24 GB)
    sundryshare.com/32KT [​IMG] [​IMG]

Course content: https://www.deliveringwowmarketing.com/fbbootcamp

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление