Food Videography Commercial and Cinematic | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Food Videography Commercial and Cinematic

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, авг 8, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/Food-Videography-Commercial-and-Cinematic/2065124918

Why should you care to make your food videos cinematic? You could make it flat, you could use a probe lens (like everyone else) to get the miniature push in shot. In my case, I found out why in March 2015 when I first saw 12 things you can do with an egg by Food People Places. It was visually and rhythmically stimulating, unlike a TV commercial which is often too short and has the same formula as one another. It was the first time in my life I realized it was possible for me to create such a work of art without having an enormous budget.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление