From Amateur To Pro Photographer: Your First Steps Into Fashion Photography | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

From Amateur To Pro Photographer: Your First Steps Into Fashion Photography

Тема в разделе "Gfx", создана пользователем Администратор, мар 15, 2022.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

From Amateur To Pro Photographer: Your First Steps Into Fashion Photography

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/From-Amateur-To-Pro-Photographer-Your-First-Steps-Into-Fashion-Photography/1754506585​

Hello everyone! I'm Nat Niszakov and I'm a beauty and fashion photographer working in Milan. I worked for commercial projects in South America, Europe and Israel. I've been published in international magazine such as Solstice Mag and Latest Magazine.​

If you are a photographer like me I'm sure you must have a lot of questions. During the first stages of my career, I just couldn't figure out how to take the next big step... I didn't know what the big professionals out there were doing to get where they were. The editorial and commerciall photography world seemed so secretive and there wasn't much information out there... luckily for you, you won't have to go through all of this!​

Читать полную новость

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление