Fstoppers - The Art of Nude Photography | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Fstoppers - The Art of Nude Photography

Тема в разделе "Fstoppers", создана пользователем Администратор, май 26, 2019.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

O3I7LiM.jpg

The Project

Fourteen months in the making, with a six-figure budget and an International team of over twenty collaborators, this entire production simply radiates quality, right down to the specially-composed soundtrack. Each breathtaking episode features professional models and dancers, styled by top hair and make-up artist Wolfgang Lindenhofer. Even the audio guide is aided by spectacular 3D animated graphics. No expense has been spared in creating this lavish, entertaining and informative production.

Bitesnich himself admits to being surprised at the amount of work involved: “When we originally planned the DVD I thought it was going to be quite easy, but there are consequences to being a perfectionist! I simply decided there should be no comprises, and though that meant it took a lot longer to produce, the results are worth it.”

Link:
    https://fstoppers.com/theartofnudephotography

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление