Fundamentals of Cinematography: Three Techniques of Subjective Storytelling | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Fundamentals of Cinematography: Three Techniques of Subjective Storytelling

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 26, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Fundamentals-of-Cinematography-Three-Techniques-of-Subjective-Storytelling/9652786

Learn how to engage your audience by telling the story subjectively, thorough the eyes of your main character.

I’m Piotr Złotorowicz, and I’m best known as a director and screenwriter, but I still remember the times when I was my own cinematographer. Since I went to Polish National Film School, I had the pleasure of working with many Directors of photography. The best ones use the camera mainly to mimic the perception of the main hero. You can recognize an excellent Cinematographer by his thought process.

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление