Скачать с Яндекс диска - Fundamentals Of Sketching: A Quick Guide To Drawing Eyes | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Скачать с Яндекс диска Fundamentals Of Sketching: A Quick Guide To Drawing Eyes

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, фев 25, 2024.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

File Name:Fundamentals Of Sketching: A Quick Guide To Drawing Eyes
    Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/class...hing-A-Quick-Guide-To-Drawing-Eyes/2065878746
    Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting
    File Size :563 MB
    Publisher:skillshare
    Updated and Published:February 24, 2024
    Product Details

Whether I make drawings for clients or personal projects, I always try to make my work efficient and the final result a great-looking drawing. How do I do it? With lots and lots of practice done beforehand. In this class, I’ll share my process of drawing eyes and give you additional information on how to approach the entire process in a step-by-step manner. From introducing you to 3 basic principles of sketching eyes, placement of the eyes on a face and its planes to finally the actual drawing, I’ll provide you with helpful tips for a better understanding of shapes and lines. All for one purpose – to get better at your craft of line-making and drawing eyes.

Topics include:

Preparation: Creating a Master List, Checking out the Venue & Creating the Shot List

Preparation: Lighting Placement

Filming: Camera Angles & Placement

Filming: Multiple Scene Takes

Editing: Why I use Davinci Resolve (NOT just because it’s Free!)

Editing: Free Editing in Blackmagic Davinci Resolve

Editing: Editing Tips in Davinci

Wrap-up & Class Project

You will gain knowledge about:

• How to film effectively on a low budget
    • How to be organized and prepared for the film shoot
    • The importance of lighting, camera angles and scene takes
    • Basic editing tips on all aspects of DaVinci Resolve
    • How to export a short clip
    • Editing Notes & Tips

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Перелинковка тем

Последнее редактирование: фев 25, 2024

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление