Future Bass Sound Design Explained by Thomas Cochran | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Future Bass Sound Design Explained by Thomas Cochran

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, окт 1, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Future Bass Sound Design Explained by Thomas Cochran — Groove 3 — Free download

Thomas Cochran electronic musician and multi instrumentalist from Austin Texas, who now lives in Los Angeles. He focuses on creating electronic music that features both ambient and classical influences.

1. When did you start dabbling in music?

I started playing music at a young age, starting with classical guitar. This started my love for music and eventually expanded into learning other instruments as well. To date, I have had over ten years of classical experience and training as well as additional instrumental experience.

2. What training have you had?

I grew up studying classical guitar and composition and eventually started applying my classical knowledge to learning other instruments as well, ranging from violin, cello, keys, and drums.

3. When did you get intro recording?

I got into recording out of necessity when me and some friends started a band back in high school and couldn’t afford studio time. Through this, I learned about music production and recording and haven’t looked back since.

4. Why are you so good at training people?

I love learning about the technical aspects of music production, this helps me understand the how music production works under the hood. I have also worked for several years creating music production tutorials online.

DOWNLOAD

Filename: Future.Bass.Sound.Design.rar (download)
    Filesize: 308.98 MB

Course content: https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/Future-Bass-Sound-Design-Explained

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление