Gavin Hardcastle - Digital Blending Basics – Photoshop Video Tutorial | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Gavin Hardcastle - Digital Blending Basics – Photoshop Video Tutorial

Тема в разделе "Video Tutorials", создана пользователем Администратор, ноя 6, 2023.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]

https://www.fototripper.com/store/digital-blending-basics-photoshop-video-tutorial/​

In this Photoshop video tutorial I show you the basics of digital blending and how I use Photoshop to combine exposures to make my images POP! Using two sets of images I break it down into the following ‘three stage process’. This tutorial is tailored more for the absolute beginner. I keep things very simple and explain every step of the process in a way that’s easy to understand. I use Photoshops most basic tools to achieve great results. You won’t be overwhelmed by terminology or complex processes. This tutorial is very easy to follow and I promise it won’t be a total snore fest. I’ve also included the image files with this download so that you can follow along and perform the exact same steps that I demonstrate in the tutorial.​

Скачать

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление