Get Inside Booked and Paid to Speak with Grant Baldwin | Видеокурсы и книги по темам. Video Tutorials and books

Get Inside Booked and Paid to Speak with Grant Baldwin

Тема в разделе "Other courses", создана пользователем Администратор, сен 29, 2020.

1. Администратор

Администратор Administrator Команда форума

[​IMG]Get Inside Booked and Paid to Speak with Grant Baldwin — TheSpeakerLab — Free download

Learn How to Consistently Find and Book Dream Speaking Engagements That Pay
    What You’re Worth
    You have a message you believe in.
    You have the confidence to deliver it from stage.
    And with Booked & Paid to Speak, you’ll finally have the system you need to consistently uncover profitable opportunities to share that message, even if…
    You struggle with how much to charge, where to find gigs, and who to contact You’ve never (or rarely) been

Ready to do this?

OUR STUDENTS HAVE BEEN BOOKED AND PAID TO SPEAK BY ORGANIZATIONS LIKE…
    If you’ve ever thought these 4 little words, you know exactly how it feels to be an aspiring speaker…
    You might not be proud of it.

You might have resisted thinking it.

You might even feel a little scared admitting that it’s crossed your mind.

I’m talking about all the times when you’ve sat in an audience, listened to a speaker on stage, and thought…

“That should be me.”
    (Other acceptable thoughts include,

“I could do that,” and “Is this guy for real?” )

And every time you start gearing yourself up to finally get serious about pursuing more (or your first) paid speaking engagements, some combination of the following happens:

• Your stomach turns at the thought of having to sell yourself
    • You’re not even sure how to contact the mythic “decision makers” who book speakers in the first place
    • When you finally do fire off a few scattered emails to event organizers you hear nothing but crickets or the occasional “no thanks”
    • Your day job—the one that actually pays the bills right now—says, “Hey, remember me?”
    • Between putting together a demo video and a halfway decent website, the tech side of things feels overwhelming

Meanwhile, week after week continue to slip by with nothing actually changing.You still feel painfully aware of all the things you don’t know about the speaking world.

You still feel unsure of how to stay focused or actually move forward.

You still see what feels like hundreds of average speakers getting out there and somehow accomplishing exactly what you dream about doing.

And the gap between where you are and where they are feels larger than ever.

This is what I like to call the Inverse Law of Speaking Talent —for every talented speaker who dreams of getting to hop on a cross-country flight to their next high-paying gig, there are 10 mediocre ones out there actually doing it.

It’s incredibly frustrating—but it’s also great news.

Because if you’re passionate about sharing a message you know has value, those dream speaking opportunities are actually much closer to reality than you might realize.

In fact, most of the time, the only thing separating the speakers who are actually landing the best speaking opportunities from the ones who are sitting at home is simply having the right plan to follow.

Today, I’m going to show you exactly what that plan is, and how thousands of speakers across every industry are using it to build thriving careers that allow them to…

• Get paid to share a message they’re passionate about all over the world
    • Transition from 9-to-5 work to a career that gives them the freedom and flexibility they crave
    • Supplement their existing business with paid speaking engagements (that also feed them a firehose of ideal clients and customers)
    I mention those numbers for two reasons:
    [​IMG]

You deserve to know that I’ve actually practiced what I preach (and that I’m not just another online “guru”)

[​IMG]

Since starting The Speaker Lab, I’ve seen over and over how attainable these kinds of career-altering numbers are for people in just about every industry imaginable—even though I never would have thought they were possible for someone like me.

Maybe you can relate…

I didn’t have a giant platform.

Nobody would have confused me for a world-renowned expert or, dare I say it…a Thought Leader[​IMG] .

I didn’t have some kind of “hero’s journey” origin story full of overcoming insane levels of adversity.

I was pretty much just a regular dude from Missouri.

I was a busy husband and father working a full-time youth pastor job that occasionally allowed me to do what I felt like I was born to do: speak.

Small group. Whole church. School auditorium. Rotary club. It didn’t matter—if there were people to share my message with, I was there. And always for free.

[​IMG]
    IF YOU’VE ALREADY GOTTEN A FEW FREE (OR MAYBE EVEN PAID) SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS UNDER YOUR BELT, YOU’VE PROBABLY HEARD THE SAME KINDS OF COMMENTS I’D GET FROM PEOPLE AT THAT POINT:
    • “You’ve got a gift for this sort of thing!”
    • “You really should be a speaker.”
    • “I really needed to hear that—thank you.”

You’re pretty sure you have the potential, but what are you supposed to do next? How do you turn that into actually getting paid to speak?

I’ll never forget the moment the answer to that question finally clicked for me. It happened in a nondescript room in front of around 300 people. I was delivering the exact same type of 45-minute presentation I’d done for free dozens of times:

[​IMG]

But this time there was one big difference.

Instead of leaving the event with nothing but compliments, I walked away with a crisp check for $1,000 signed to me from the organization hosting it.

Why?

Because months before I booked the event, a more experienced speaker in my industry walked me through exactly what I needed to do differently in order to start getting paid to share my message.

In other words, a mentor was kind enough to take me by the hand and show me things like…

• The events and people I should be contacting if I wanted to start hearing, “What’s your fee?” instead of, “Well, speakers aren’t really in our budget this year.”
    • How I should price myself and structure contracts so I could send my fee to events without worrying they’d look at it and wonder, “What the heck is this guy thinking?”
    • How to describe myself and my speaking topics in a way that clearly communicated their value to decision makers

I didn’t go from free to $1,000 because I’m special or smarter than everyone else. I did it because someone more experienced than me was there to show me the path forward.

And even though I didn’t have that same mentor by my side forever, getting that first big check was the lightbulb moment that helped me unlock the confidence and focus I needed to keep pushing.

Again and again, I’ve seen that speakers thrive when they have a proven plan to guide them through the confusion and uncertainty of getting booked and paid to speak.

I’ll share more about these stories (and plenty of others) in a moment, but first I want to show you what they all have in common…

The 3-Step Blueprint for Landing Your First (or Next) Paid Speaking Engagement
    NO TWO SPEAKING JOURNEYS ARE EVER QUITE THE SAME, BUT WHEN YOU ZOOM OUT AND LOOK AT SUCCESSFUL SPEAKERS FROM A HIGH LEVEL, YOU’LL SEE THAT THEY CONSISTENTLY NAILED THESE 3 STEPS.

Step #1: Pinpoint the right problem you can solve.

Step #2: Find the people who are desperately searching for answers to that problem.
    Step #3: Present yourself as the perfect solution to that problem (even if you’re not known as the go-to “expert” in your field yet)

DOWNLOAD

[​IMG] Baldwin.part1.rar (2.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CSs [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Baldwin.part2.rar (2.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CSt [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Baldwin.part3.rar (2.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CSu [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Baldwin.part4.rar (2.00 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CSv [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Baldwin.part5.rar (1.32 GB)
    sundryshare.com/2CSw [​IMG] [​IMG]

Course content: https://thespeakerlab.com/bps-enroll-post/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Скачать с облака. Download from the cloud

Перелинковка тем

Поделиться этой страницей

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie, чтобы персонализировать контент и сохранить вход в систему, если Вы зарегистрируетесь.
    Продолжая использовать этот сайт, Вы соглашаетесь на использование файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление